[hylafax-users] Faxstate

This is a hylafax 4.2.2 beta1 that was built from source.  It has 6 lines on it and is being used to receive and send.  Faxgetty is running for all 6 lines.  The problem I am having is when I use:

 faxstate –s down ttyS0

 faxstate –s down ttyS1

 faxstate –s down ttyS4

 or use the busy command it only works for a little while and then it starts sending out on all 6 lines again.  The PID stays the same for faxgetty process.

Brent Roper

9210 Cameron Rd Suite 800

Austin, TX  78754

Phone: 512-928-8282

Fax: 512-928-1825

This information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy the materials contained in this message.