Re: [hylafax-users] facsimile not received but done

Michele Petrazzo wrote:

In my environment I have an hylafax server that sometime receive a fax,
but some some reason it fail (in this case for too bad lines), but the
very strange thing is that the sender machine "understand" that all is
ok (the sender send me its print report where I can read that it's all
ok, but hylafax say me that isn't all ok!)

Is there a solution for this?

Search the archives and Bugzilla for "RTNHandlingMethod", hopefully that will explain things for you.

Lee.