Re: [hylafax-users] Mainpine Rockforce Octo+, Hylafax and DTMF

Title: Mainpine Rockforce Octo+, Hylafax and DTMF
Hi Pawel.

I don't know the answer to your HylaFAX specific questions.  However, I would suggest that you begin by using minicom to test that your PBX is delivering the DTMF digits to the card as follows;

Set modem to voice mode with AT+FCLASS=8
Answer incoming call with AT+VLS=1
Check you get the extra 4 DTMF digits which minicom should display as shielded codes.

If this does not work then I would suggest that you disable the PBX DTMF forwarding and do the following;

Set modem to voice mode with AT+FCLASS=8
Answer incoming call with AT+VLS=1
Type extra digits on the calling handset which minicom should display as shielded codes.

Once you're convinced that the PBX is delivering the extra 4 digits then turn on the HylaFAX logging and post the resulting file here for comment.

You should also upgrade to 4.2.2 because of the extensive work that has been undertaken in the Class 1/1.0 driver.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Support Manager
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com