[hylafax-users] Status of batching?

Hi,

Just checking in on the status of the new batching facility.  I "thought"
it was going in, but don't see many references to it.  So my questions are
(1) If it's in, where do I make the appropriate changes to enable it.  (2)
If it's not in yet, any idea of how the project is coming along?

Thanks for any input & comments

Ray

ROrtgiesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed. This message is confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message and its attachments.