[hylafax-users] Automatic printing failure

Title: Converted from Rich Text
Hi. I seem to have a problem printing faxes from hylafax. Everything works right, but every once in a while a fax will fail to print. We receive roughly 450 pages per day over 6 phone lines. We put procedures in place to make sure that faxes aren't simply being lost or misplaced. I have been able to verify that the faxes are received and saved, and we get the email summary. Can anybody tell me why 3 or 4 faxes per day won't print?
--
Christopher Lewis