Re: [hylafax-users] Debugging PDF conversion?

Stephen Carville <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 14.09.2005 20:34:15:

> Dunno if this is relevant but I've had problems with pdf2ps which is, I
> think, the convertor hylafax uses by default.  Try running a conversion
> by hand and see if it errors out.  If so try acrobat:

Thanks, I'll try this if I can't get HF to do it with it's internal filter. Here's comments from typerules:

# HylaFAX now has server-side PDF conversion, so no need for pdf2ps.
# If you have trouble or if you prefer to use pdf2ps, comment this
# next line and uncomment the second.

No luck using pdf2ps either, but I haven't really invested time debugging pdf2ps yet. :)

Regards,
Harald