[hylafax-users] faxmail gateway script and iso8859 question?

I've just started playing with Hylafax so I hope these questions aren't faqs....

First I was wondering if anyone has a "faxmail" script that converts the incoming message properly? I've been playing with the mailfax.sh-qmail script, and it works, but it doesn't do any conversions from the tests I've done. By conversion I think of processing pdf's, html messages etc.

Second, I seem to have problems with iso8859-1 conversion, at least in the display name. Some older messages indicates that I need to modify the source to set the charset properly. Is this still the case? I'm currently using an RPM for CentOS which identifies itself as 4.2.1-1.

Regards,
Harald