Re: [hylafax-users] Half Page sending error

Dan Rowe wrote:

We send out about 600 faxes a day with no problem, but recently started sending half a page to a new faxnumber.
It only sends the first 3 inches or so and thats it. The log file as attached doesn't mention any errors that i can see.
The machine we are faxing to is a Brother MFC 8300
We can send the same fax to ourselves and get it fine.
The only thing that is sketchy to me is this part of the log file
Sep 07 12:54:01.77: [99307]: SEND send PPS (partial page signal)
Sep 07 12:54:01.77: [99307]: SEND send EOP (no more pages or documents)
seems like it isn't sending or revceiving any info for the remainder of the page and so it says EOP

Your log looks fine.

PPS-EOP means that it's the last partial-page in a page transmitted with ECM. "Partial page" is used because in ECM the page is broken up into 64K blocks and each block is transmitted independently.

How are you submitting your faxes? What format are the source documents?

Do you only get a 3-inch strip when sending to yourself? Or just to this receiver?

Anyway, please temporarily set "ModemSoftRTFCC: no" into your modem config file and then retry this and send that log.

Lee.