[hylafax-users] Half Page sending error

We send out about 600 faxes a day with no problem, but recently started sending half a page to a new faxnumber.

It only sends the first 3 inches or so and thats it. The log file as attached doesn't mention any errors that i can see.

The machine we are faxing to is a Brother MFC 8300

We can send the same fax to ourselves and get it fine.

The only thing that is sketchy to me is this part of the log file

Sep 07 12:54:01.77: [99307]: SEND send PPS (partial page signal)
Sep 07 12:54:01.77: [99307]: SEND send EOP (no more pages or documents)

seems like it isn't sending or revceiving any info for the remainder of the page and so it says EOP

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated

-Dan

ps. after looking through the archive only thing that i came up with was to set the baud rate at 14400 to see if that helped, but it is already set that way in the info file for this number