From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Taylor
Sent: 02 September 2005 14:23
To: Peter Schoenster
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] What is your percentage of hard failures

We have 18 modems here in the US handling about 4000 fax jobs a day with
  a 35% average failure rate.
We also run HylaFAX in 12 overseas locations with single modem setups and
see from 30-50% failure rate.
I know of 1 fax machine that will not work with our MultiTechs, a Lexmark
T520 printer/modem but I am sure there are others.
The most common problems are bad fax numbers or extremely busy numbers.
Regards,
Andrew Taylor