From: Emmanuel ESTIENNE [mailto:emmanuel.estienne@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 September 2005 12:23
To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: [hylafax-users] isi5634upci 8 ports

I don't gonna phone your line in UK, because I'm in France. But my question
is how may I install my lines on hylafax. If I have good understand your
help, I can define all my lines with the driver for my PCI card, and after,
I must install all the lines I use for send fax, one by one in hylafax
config.

Another question, is it ok to install your PCI card driver on mandrake 10.*
distribution ? Is there a rpm or .tar.gz file ?