Re: [hylafax-users] isi5634upci 8 ports

So, I don't need any test before buy it. That's ok. But my first question is how may I install it, I install the driver for PCI card, but after, you say I can install the 8 modems, but I don't understand the other possibility, can I install only one, and let it send on the different phone lines ?

Thank for answers

Emmanuel ESTIENNE