Re: [hylafax-users] TagLineFormat and notify with attach problem.

What does the log say? Did you try a single

# FaxNotify START

if [ "$WHY" = "done" ]; then

MIMENCODE=/usr/local/bin/uuenview;

RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

fi

# FaxNotify END

Permissions of notify script ok?

I had problems with mimeencode, I installed sharutils on Fedora Core 2 and used

"MIMENCODE=/usr/local/bin/uuenview".

This works for me.

About the TagLine I 've no clue.

Regards