Re: [hylafax-users] routing inbound faxes to folders on the server

Well, i was making the changes in FaxDispatch.  Since FaxDispatch is called
from within faxrcvd, it should only be excecuted once the fax is fully
received, correct?

FaxDispatch:

FILE="/var/spool/fax/recvq/"
FULLPATH="${FILE}${FILENAME}.tif"
case "$DEVICE" in
ttyACM2)
        cp $FULLPATH /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing  /faxes/purchasing
        rm $FULLPATH;
;;
esae