Re: [hylafax-users] routing inbound faxes to folders on the server

One problem I've been having with that idea is that FaxDispatch/faxrcvd seems
to copy the file immediately.  Hence the copied version would be the
initially created .tiff (let's say 8k instead 124k or whatever the final size
might be).

Any ideas on how to circumvent this issue?