[hylafax-users] how to route incoming faxes to a public or private folder by the calling number

Hello, first of all  sorry by my english
I got working fine mailing an incoming fax by the number but it still continues appearing for any other client like whfc
I would like to route incoming faxes to a diferents folders in the server, so each client have their private folder and one public folder (for unmatched numbers)
is it possible? I have worked wtih a fax2send scenario and it worked fine for my

thanks