[hylafax-users] OT: Received PDF faxes and SquirrelMail

Hi All,

I am running 4.2.1. I have received faxes sent as PDF files. This has worked
great with our other IMAP clients such as OE, Netscape etc.

This weekend I installed SquirrelMail on our mail server. For some reason
when you look at the fax received email using it and try to display the fax you
just get the encoded file displayed and not the PDF.

Interestingly enough you don't see this behavior with other PDF attachments
including eFAX documents that customers forward me.

SquirrelMail states that the attachment is a Fax document and shows the mime
type as application/pdf and states it is as fax document. It doesn't do that for
eFaxes. It shows the attachment as application/pdf only.

Does the problem come from the mime encoding that hylafax uses? If so
does anyone know how I can either tweak SquirrelMail or Hylafax
to get it to work and still have it work with the other IMAP clients?

TIA,

Mike