Re: [hylafax-users] yes, another dialrules question

Lee, Thanks for the file, I'm about to go try it out.
I got a crippled version last night working before you
sent this.

I didn't expect that bellsouth would let me dial 10
digits, but I just tried, and they will.  Now there
are a FEW prefixes on the far east end of the area
code that are LD, and will require a 1 first, but I
don't know what they all are.  Luckily, we're in LA,
(lower alabama) but do most of our business
nationally.