[hylafax-users] yes, another dialrules question

Ok, I have spent the last few hours reading the list
archive, and searching google, and looking in the
contrib, but as a last resort, I'm asking you guys.

Here's the situation, and I think it's a simple case,
but I know ZIPPO about regex, and phone systems.

My area code is 251.
We can't dial 1 for local numbers or it will fail.
I have do dial one for all long distance numbers.
My database does not have a 1 before the area code.

So I need a dialstring that:
Adds a 1 to all 10 digit strings that aren't 251
Remove 251 from all 10 digit strings to make them 7
don't do anything to 7 digit strings.

HELP?!#$%T@RW