[hylafax-users] How to locate a libtiff DSO at runtime ?

This is a rather technical detail question about the configuration of a Hylafax client. I have already installed a Hylafax server on a separate Linux machine (Debian Sarge).

In the end I want to log send and received fax messages from Hylafax on a centralized Hylafax Linux fax server, so there is no need for five separate Mac OSX users (graphic designers) to store faxes on their local machine. All for the sake of good housekeeping.

Now I want to install the Hylafax client on Mac OSX 10.3.9. There is a libtiff DSO (Dynamic Shared Object) mentioned in the bottom part of the configuration which obviously needs to be configured to the right directory path. A libtiff DSO needs to be located at runtime. I have listed the configuation script I use with Mac OSX 10.3.9.

How can I get the settings right for libfaxserver.(DSO) and the /libfaxutils directory? Are there any other changes which need to be made in the configuration file or any issues I should watch out for when installing the client?

Erik

# Configuration script for HylaFAX (tm) (aka FlexFAX)

#
# Shell script to setup machine-dependent files in
# preparation for building HylaFax source.
#

#
# Setup general configuration parameters.
#
DIR_BIN=/usr/local/bin
DIR_SBIN=/usr/local/sbin
DIR_LIBDATA=/usr/local/lib/fax
DIR_LIB=/usr/local/lib
DIR_LIBEXEC=$/sbin
DIR_SPOOL=/var/spool/hylafax
DIR_HTML=/var/httpd/htdocs/hylafax
DIR_CGI=/var/httpd/cgi-bin
PATH_DPSRIP=$DIR_LIBEXEC/ps2fax.exe
PATH_IMPRIP=/usr/lib/print/psrip
HTMLPATH=/hylafax
CGIPATH=/cgi-bin
DEFVRES=98
PAGESIZE="North American Letter"
FAXUID=uucp
FAXGID=
SYSUID=bin
SYSGID=
DSO=auto
GETTY=auto
HTML=no
PS=auto
SYSVINIT=auto
FAXQ_SERVER=yes			# init script starts faxq
HFAXD_SERVER=yes		# init script starts hfaxd
HFAXD_OLD_PROTOCOL=no		# don't start old protocol
HFAXD_SNPP_SERVER=no		# don't start paging protocol
SGI2FAX=auto
PORT=auto
LIBMALLOC=auto
LOCKS=auto