Re: [hylafax-users] Faxgetty not installed.

okay, I have gotten the modem to dial and send a fax! I think by stopping Faxgetty with either 'faxgetty stop' or 'faxgetty -d ttyLT0' loading the drivers and then restarting faxgetty it gained control of the modem. The problem still is that faxgetty does not qualify apparently under the services that request the drivers to autoload under the LTwinmodem drivers. All the resources I have found point to the glory of how the drivers unload and load when requested by the PPP service; which in this environment doesn't run of course. So; if someone could tell me how to make the drivers stay loaded, I would be most apreciative, and very happy to get this thing up and running at last! :)

Thanks!

- Jeff Schulze