[hylafax-users] Faxgetty not installed?

Okay, after much reading and pokeing and learning, I have gotten Hylafax' faxsetup script to run threw without errors. (after battleing the winmodem for a while.) However, I keep getting this one at the end of faxsetup:

"You do not appear to be using faxgetty to notify the HylaFAX scheduler
about new modems and/or their status..."

Faxgetty is not installed? I thought this was part of Hylafax. I can not find it on rpmnet or apt.. I would have thought, and according to the install logs, it was installed with the rest of hylafax. Is this part of Vgetty and Egetty that I need to install? I had heard those two were not all important.. is this message normal, or am i missing something?

Hopeing to have Hylafax running sometime this century,

Jeff Schulze