[hylafax-users] Modem does not answer fax calls (Re: Distinctive ring problems)

Hi all,

	I am trying to set up HylaFAX to receive fax using distinctive
rings. Based on the suggestion from George Bell I setup the modem
configuration file with information about distinctive rings. His
suggestions were very valuable. I can send a fax without any problems,
however the modem doesn't answer a fax call (any call for that
matter). I don't know what is missing from the config file?  George or
anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,

Amal