[hylafax-users] Distinctive ring problems

Hi all,

	I am trying to set up HylaFAX server with distinctive ring
support. I got some good pointers from folks on this list on how to
set up HylaFAX server with DR. Unfortunately I have not been able to
configure it succefully.

	My main line number is voice and the second number on the same
line with different ring is what I intend to use for fax. But the
modem answers when I dial either of the numbers. What I would like is
for the modem to ignore calls to my voice number and only answer if
the call comes for the second number.

	I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Amal

Following are contents of /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.<modem>
file. The modem is a Multitech internal PCI modem (MT5634ZPX-PCI-NV
Internal Data/Fax Modem Version 8.19i)

-----

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               281
FAXNumber:              +1.281.<number>
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        Home
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           50
#

ModemType:              Class2
ModemRate:              19200
ModemResetCmds:         AT+VDR=1,10
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3
ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # classic MultiTech
NoAnswerVoice:          true
RingVoice:              RING1
RingFax:                RING2
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1
ModemAnswerFaxCmd:      AT+FCLASS=2;A

Class2APQueryCmd:       none            # not available
Class2BUGCmd:           none            # not available
Class2NFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=0
Class2SFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=1
Class2HFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=2

# The modem performs copy quality correction (in Class 2... gasp!)
# always, thus it's not a good idea to use host-based CQ.  The
# query response is incorrect, also.
Class2CQQueryCmd:       "!0-2"
Class2CQCmd:            AT+FCQ=1

# If your line supports Caller-ID, you may want to uncomment this...
#QualifyCID:            etc/cid         # you must create this file
#ModemResetCmds:        AT+VCID=1
#CIDNumber:             "NMBR="
#CIDName:               "NAME="

# Or with the MT5634ZBA-DID you'll probably need something like...
# ModemReadyCmds:       AT*DS1*DD0*DF1*DN4      # enable DTMF-DID, wink-start, 4 digits
# CIDNumber:            "DTMF"          # format of AT*DF1
# CIDNumberAnswerLength:        4       # four DTMF-DID digits then ATA