Re: [hylafax-users] Notification mail attached file of outgoing fax copy

Am 2005.07.31 23:52 schrieb(en) Nikos Zaharioudakis:

Could you please point to some direction for help. You see what I got
as attachment, was produced by the hylafax set of scripts. Now let me
focus on the problem.

Do you imply that the mail client did not do his part right, or the
file was uuencoded by the hylafax script.

Maybe your mail client does not understand uuencoded attachments. You yould try to switch to MIME encoding.

To do this you need a MIME encoding program like base64-encode or mimencode on your Hylafax server. (I don't know the name of an RPM package because I use a Debian system.)

After installing such a program/package you probably have to re-run faxsetup or you could manually modify or add the MIMENCODE line in your setup.cache file.

Bodo