[hylafax-users] MS Word to Linux Hylafax

I have a working Hylafax setup on my Red Hat 9 server and have added fax4CUPS to allow printing to fax using the command:

lpr -Pfax -o phone=1201NNNNNNN filename

I want to be able to have my users print from Windows using the UNIX printing option. The job gets spooled to the Linux server but since the job name starts with Microsoft Word - I think Hylafax doesn't know how to route it. I tried saving the document to a file name where the left hand side was the phone number with .doc suffix but that again showed up in the Linux queue as Microsoft Word.....

Can Windows based computers spool to a Linux Hylafax server to route fax jobs?