[hylafax-users] I need a dial rule that will add a long distance access code if the call is not local

I need some help with setting some dial rules.

our long distance phone carrier requires an access code before allowing the call to go through

so I need a series of dial rules that can figure out of the call would be a local or a long distance call and if log distance it needs to wait 1 or 2 seconds and then dial an access code.

it would need to count all calls from a list of local areacodes and exchanges as local, and all toll free calls like 1-800-... as local and add the ld access code to the others

--

Rance Hall
System Administrator