Re: [hylafax-users] kill time parameter

Another question about Hylafax....
How I can see which is the killtime parameter applied to a fax that I'm sending??
I'm testing , and i have some doubts.! ;)

thanks!!!

Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

13/06/2005 09:22 PM

Para
hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Asunto
Re: [hylafax-users] kill time parameter

Il giorno lun, 13-06-2005 alle 12:51 -0400, Aidan Van Dyk ha scritto:
[...]
> Maybe a better sollution would to be mount --bind?

Everything is specified in /usr/share/doc/hylafax-server/NEWS.Debian.gz.
See section about version 4.2.0-7.

A thread about this problem started on debian-devel [1] and on
hylafax-devel (are there any public archives of this list?) on 10th may
2004.

> Or even chmod -w $SPOOL/etc, at least to make sure people have to *work*
> at breaking this scheme.

This is already done by the default install. Only root may write there.

Bye,
Giuseppe

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/05/msg00862.html