Re: [hylafax-users] attach outgoing faxes into email

Hi again!!!
I use the WHFC client, and there you put the user, and the email, so you
can specify who gets the notification, without anything extra needed..

this is what I get, I have configured WFHC to the user invitado, with
invitado1@xxxxxx email address

And in invitado1@xxxxxx I get the following email
Your facsimile job to 943748232 was completed successfully.

        Pages: 1
      Quality: Normal
   Page Width: 194 (mm)
  Page Length: 281 (mm)