[hylafax-users] Dedicate a modem for specific outgoing fax number - not working

Hi,

I am trying to dedicate one of my two outgoing fax modems to only handle
a specific outgoing fax number - 62225555, while the other modem to handle
all the rest of the the outgoing faxes.

The two modems are attached to ttyS0 and ttyS1. They do not answer
incoming calls since I have "RingsBeforeAnswer:      0" in their
configuration file config.ttyS0 and config.ttyS1.

This is what I had done so far:

1. In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config, I have

ModemGroup:             "outS1:ttyS1"
ModemGroup:             "outS0:ttyS0"

2. In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/destctrls, I have

.*2225555$          Modem = outS1
.*                  Modem = outS0

But when I send a fax to 62225555, it seems hylafax is still
using the two modems  alternatively.

What did I miss? Thanks for your help.

/khoo

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com