Re: [hylafax-users] Bad TIF files created on some faxes

Steve Snyder wrote:

Lately it seems that half the faxes I receive (HylaFax v4.2.1, on Linux) are bad.

A bad fax generates a non-zero-length TIF file which is invalid. (Several different graphics applications tell me that the file is corrupted.)
When I look at the log files I see statements like the ones below.
The bad faxes all have "RECV received frame number" log entries and the
good faxes do not.

Did you upgrade libtiff recently?

Lee.