Re: [hylafax-users] Problems receiving faxes

Christine Wood wrote:

I am a Linux/Hylafax newbie. I have recently installed Hylafax as part of SME Server. I am able to send fax out but am not able to receive incoming ones. The modem is answering the incoming call but the handshake doesn't appear to be complete. There are some errors in my log but I don't really understand what they mean or what the implications are.

Show us the session logs found in /var/spool/hylafax/log/

Lee.