[hylafax-users] Document Shrinkage

Hello Everybody,

            Thanks for your help in advance.  I am having a weird issue with HylaFAX. For the most part everything is working as it should, however on a small percentage of the faxes we are experiencing serious shrinkage.  It appears to be taking an 8 ½ x 11 page and reducing the size to approximately a 4 x 6. It is not cutting off any of the data, just shrinking the document.

I will attach a file so you can see.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Brian Moore

Manager, Network Services Department

512-404-5229

512-799-2227  http://www.ficgroup.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. FIC is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.