Re: [hylafax-users] OS X user experiences wanted

Hi Lee,

Well, I expressed in a wrong way. Class1 code  perhaps is ok now but changes
in GettyBSD code don't allow you to compile with macosx. You get this:

/usr/bin/g++        -D__ANSI_CPP__ -I. -I.. -I.././regex -I.././faxd
-I.././util -I/usr/local/include -g -O -x c++ -c GettyBSD.c++
GettyBSD.c++:112: error: no `void BSDGetty::setupSession(int)' member
function
    declared in class `BSDGetty'
make[3]: *** [GettyBSD.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default] Error 2