Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax and USR V.92?

In my personal experience, no.  Not at all.  I had a number of USR's of
various models, including the V.92, that would lock up randomly no matter
what software was being used.  Once I switched to the cheapest generic
modems I could possibly find, -all- my modem-related pains went away.