[hylafax-users] Still seeing the dreaded phase C errors

All:

I am still seeing the dreaded phase C errors in spite of the various
configuration settings I have tried.

I am running HylaFAX Version 4.2.1 on Redhat 7.1 (kernel 2.4.2-2) with
Digi INTERNATIONAL RAS modem 56000/V80006691_M2-K56_DS as the
hardware. <<<BTW, this is an outbound fax server only>>>

I have tried to force class1, class 2.0, and now I'm back to class2.
cu & issuing at+fclass=? yields
0,1,2,2.0,8

Here is my *current* config
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
# prototype config for Digi AccelePort RAS
# It uses a K56 chip, but is similar in behavior to Lucents.
#
# Note that because the devices are named as "ttyG0_00" (which on some
# systems indicates a subdirectory, i.e. "ttyG0/00") you must:
# `ln -s /dev/ttyG0_00 /dev/ttyG000`
# for each device and refer to the symlink.  Otherwise various HylaFAX
# functions will fail.

# CONFIG: CLASS2:"Digi"*-"RAS modem"*-*
#
# BEGIN-SERVER
# END-SERVER

ModemType:             Class2         # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:             19200
ModemFlowControl:      rtscts
ModemNoFlowCmd:        AT&K0
ModemSoftFlowCmd:      AT&K4
ModemHardFlowCmd:      AT&K3

Class2APQueryCmd:      none           # not available

# If your line supports Caller-ID, you may want to uncomment this...
# ModemResetCmds:      "AT#CID=1"
# CallIDPattern:       "NMBR="
# CallIDPattern:       "NAME="

# unfortunately, HylaFAX can't currently receive in MMR
ModemAnswerCmd:        AT+FCC=,,,,1;A

Any ideas?  I am tired of beating my head against the wall and our
customer is *very* tired of failed jobs :-/

-=jeff