[hylafax-users] eicon diva server / alt fax board

Hi all, I'm an happy user of hylafax since 2 years , I didn't have any remarkable
problem, now I'm planning a big upgrade to my system,
requirements are

want to use a more robust fax board like diva server to get :
- per user fax (each user has an extension number for voice and for fax
- direct routing of the fax based on ext-number

I looked in the list archive but I wasn't able to find a definitive answer,
please anyone can point me in the right direction
in synthesis questions are:
1) is eicon diva server compatible with hylafax, is there an howto for installation
(I have to place order this week *sigh*, my boss is pressing!)
2)is this configuration suitable to handle per extension fax

thanks for any suggestion...

happy faxing to you