[hylafax-users] black fax page

Hi!
I am new member in this forum...and I already have a question...
I have installed hylafax server on my fedora core 3, with 2 modems one
external on com1, on internal PCI
for windows xp, I use WHFC client for hylafax

I can receive fax without any problem, I can view it from WHFC with
tiffview.

my problem is: the send-ed fax with WHFC trough HylaFAX it's a full a black
page :((, I need any suggestion how can I solve this problem

thanks in advance
rec