Re: [hylafax-users] Modem capabilities

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Matthias Reich wrote:

> I understand that, but on my other servers with the same hylafax version and
> the same type of modem (Multitech MT1432BG, same firmware) 2-D MR works fine
> (config file and modem config files are equal too)

HylaFAX faxq always prepared the fax image with the 1-D compression if
there was no record in /var/spool/hylafax/info/ indicating that this
destination supported 2-D.

Is this the first time that you are faxing these destinations with this
server?  Is there an info file in /var/spool/hylafax/info/ indicating that
this destination supports 2-D ?

Lee.