[hylafax-users] Dial-in Problem

Title: Work2 Stationery
Hello All,

I am running Hylafax 4.2.1 on a Fedora Core 2 machine using a Multitech 5600ZDX modem. Sending and receiving faxes are working fine but my dial-in is having problems. It appears that Hylafax is using Autopp even though it is commented out in the /etc/mgetty+sendfax/login.config file. If I turn off Hylafax and just use mgetty all works fine. My "GettyArgs" are -r -b -s %s %l and they are being passed to mgetty according to the logfiles.
 Any Ideas?

TIA
Bryan