Re: [hylafax-users] ISDN Modem

On Thursday 14 April 2005 13:38, Vitor Flausino wrote:
> Hello again,
> regarding my last question. Does anyone have a hylafax with an ISDN
> modem? Does anyone uses Hylafax with capisuite? The goal is to have 10
> fax numbers and 10 users (one user per fax number. Depending the fax
> number, the fax is copied to a specific directory and send to a
> particular user. Is the solution 10 modems? :)

Yep. I use "ISDN modem" - Eicon Diva Server 4BRI. Current count
of numbers is 16. Count or numbers is unlimited. hylafax recognize
incoming numbers. But my dipatching script is homegrewed  for
ancient hylafax. Used pure /dev/tty without CAPI.

Eicon Diva Server config:
ModemResetCmds:         "AT#CID=15"             # stuff to do when modem is reset
RingExtended:           "RING;"
CIDName:                "RING;"
CIDNumber:              "RING;"

After this You have called/calling numbers
CIDNUMBER="$5"
CIDNAME="$6"
in file bin/faxrcvd
You are your own! That will not work for atnother modem.

Aivils Stoss