Re: [hylafax-users] Support Hylafax Origination Address (AT+iO Number)?

On Friday 08 April 2005 19:36, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> * Aivils <aivils@xxxxxxxxxxx> [050408 12:23]:
> > Hi All!
> >
> > 	Eicon Diva runs nice as enterprise fax server, but incoming
> > mode only.
> > 	To share outgoining faxes would be nice set up ISDN number
> > for each outgoing fax by "AT+iO Number" command. Is this feature
> > implemented? I mean creating of 10-20 virtual faxmashines. Set
> > up ISDN number simplificate end-user charge. Of course i am
> > not sure about my PBX billing system capability count transit
> > calls from fax server to public voice network.
>
> This isn't directly supported in HylaFAX yet, but ther is work towards
> this.  Bug 600 allows jobs (and admins to allow/disallow) to contain a
> "faxnumber" as well as a TSI.  It would only be a small extension to the
> ModemDialCommand which would allow both a "local" number and a "remote"
> number to be used when dialing.  This would be usefull for stuff like
> t38modem dialing as well.

Unfortunately "Alcatel 4400" PBX does not support transit call
accounting. From view point of Alcatel PBX fax server is just another
PBX , which one should perform accounting by itself. fax server is
connected to PBX as "trunk group".
Event Hylafax will support "faxnumber" sending to PBX, that is
useless in my end.

Aivils Stoss