Re: [hylafax-users] Strange Request

Hello Brian, for any type of document to PDF conversion I would recommend either CutePDF (http://www.acrosoftware.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp) or Adobe Acrobat Professional (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/main.html) one free and the other is commercial.

Héctor

----- Original Message ----- From: <chastaib@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Strange Request

I wanted to send a copy of some data I had to a co-worker in another
state. I didn't have an electronic copy, just a hard copy. So, I faxed it
to myself via my HylaFax server. That gave me a PDF that I could then
email to my co-worker.
Now, my co-worker is extraordinarily jealous and impressed (and that's
the way I like it!).
Which led me to wonder - is there a way I can have that co-worker, or
anyone for that matter, place an electronic copy of a document into a
HylaFax directory, then have HylaFax process it as if it were an inbound
document?
In that manner, we'd basically have our very own text-to-PDF
conversion process.

Thanks much,
Brian

Brian Chastain