[hylafax-users] CallerID USR Modem?

Hi..  I'm trying to get CallerID working on my Hylafax Server.  I have the following Config file for ttyS5.  The modem detects the ring, tries to connect then can't get the handshake.  The CID information is being transmitted to my log files from faxgetty however it's still not making that handshake..  Anyone have this problem?

-- Keith

# Configuration for using the Class 2.0 command interface
# with a USR v.34 Courier or Sporster modem.
#
# RTS/CTS flow control is used default.
#
#
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               847
FAXNumber:              +1.847.451.0458
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      2
SpeakerVolume:          high
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
PercentGoodLines:       0
MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 0
ModemGroup:             "any: ttyS[5]"
ModemClass:             "any: ttyS[5]"
CIDNumber:              "NMBR ="
CIDName:                "NAME ="
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class2.0        # use class 2.0 interface
ModemRate:              19200           # DCE-DTE communication rate
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # hardware flow control
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         "AT&H0&I0&R1+VCID=1"   # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       "AT&H1&I0&R2+VCID=1"   # setup modem for hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       "AT&H2&I2&R1+VCID=1"   # setup modem for software flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2      # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4          # enable extended result codes
#ModemResetCmds:         "AT#CID=1"
#
# NB: adaptive answer only seems to work properly when
#     the modem is left idling in Class 2.0
#
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1
#
# Set modem speaker volume commands: OFF QUIET LOW MEDIUM HIGH.
# Note that we both turn the speaker on/off and set volume.
#
ModemSetVolumeCmd:      "ATM0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1"
#
# Modem does not support HDLC frame tracing; we add this just
# to eliminate spurious ERROR results that confuse the naive.
#
Class2BUGCmd:           AT+FBU=0
#
# The modem doesn't support copy quality checking, even though it
# returns (0-2,0-2) for AT+FCQ=?; therefore we override the query
# response so that the server will do copy quality checking.
#
Class2CQQueryCmd:       !(0),(0)        # override modem response
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0
#
# USR modems violate Class 2.0 specs and do not send RTC itself
#
Class2SendRTC:  yes
#
# +FAP=? not supported on this modem, gives ERROR in ServerTracing
#
Class2APQueryCmd:       none

Keith Hamilton
IT Manager/Software Developer
[847] 451-0451 x121
khamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE - This email and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of this email or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this email or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message. Thank you.