[hylafax-users] Cuestión about cover....

I have a file in microsoft word, call caratula.doc
I have the printer Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS
I print my fule caratula.doc a file, creating my file caratula.ps
If i send a fax, with the file caratula.ps, it send my file well, but i
don.t know where asigner the fields compani, numbre, to, etc...
How i can do it?
Thanks...