[hylafax-users] How to show senders LocalIdentifier in hylafax emails?

Witam,

  Is it possible to show LocalIdentifier, which is sent by the sender
  of the fax, instead of FAXNumber in hylafax emails?

  I've searched google and hylafax maillist archive and found nothing
  usefull. :(

  To be precise i want to show LocalIdentifier in the place where
  $SENDER is now.

  bin/faxrcvd:
        (echo "To: $TOADDR"
         echo "From: The HylaFAX Receive Agent <$FROMADDR>"
         echo "Subject: Facsimile received from $SENDER";

  Thank you.

  P.S. If the problem was already covered in the mail archive and i've
       missed it - please support me with a link to the thread. :)

--
Pozdrawiam,
 misiek                          mailto:mat@xxxxxx