Re: [hylafax-users] Problem in sending fax

There are some things that you maybe missing. One for
example is, do you need dial a digit before picking
line, like 0 for example, if you are behind a pbx, of
course. The other thing is, did you read the man page
for faxsend? I could be very wrong but I just checked
it at the website
http://www.hylafax.org/man/faxsend.html, and the -d
option is not included. Read man sendfax instead.
Take your time, working with hylafax it's not hard,
but not easy if you don't take your time to follow the
documentation ;-).