From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lee Howard
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:24 PM
To: Andrea Nicolini
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Modem Wedged

Andrea Nicolini wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm having troubles with a 'Devolo Microlink 56k i' becoming wedged
> quite often.

There were some comments on this list a week or so ago that indicated
that maybe:

  ModemRate:  57600

would help some things.

As Devolo is just the reincarnation of Elsa, you may also want to take a
look at the non-Class-2-specific items of
config/elsa-microlink-56k-basic-2.0 prototype to see if they are of any
value.

Lee.