[hylafax-users] PS/Coverpage Problem

Hello

I have a coverpage created with tgif, and then modified for xcomments, etc.

If I send the coverpage to a regular fax machine, the coverpage looks just fine (I am guessing that is because it actually prints the image on a physical page).

If I send the coverpage to a fax modem, all the whitespace below the last line of the comments is truncated, with the tag line usually ending up in the middle of the page instead of the top of the page.

If it helps, here are the last several lines of the coverpage:

tgifsavedpage restore

end

/Helvetica findfont 11 scalefont setfont

/rule (___________________________________________________________________________) def

/y 191.4 def /x 0 def

y -30 0 { x exch moveto rule } for

rule stringwidth pop 12 85 400 comments BreakIntoLines

grestore

showpage

%%Trailer

%MatchingCreationDate: Fri Jan 21 18:46:01 2005

%%DocumentFonts: Helvetica

%%+ Helvetica-Bold

%%EOF

end

I have the ps version of the coverpage available to post; however, I would like to know if this is an appropriate group to post it to, or if there is a more ps-centric group that I can ask.

I would appreciate any input.

AD