[hylafax-users] Fax across VoIP lines working for anyone?

Sorry.  I always forget to change the account this is sent from to the one I’m registered here with…

Does anyone have a scenario with faxmodems working well across VoIP lines rather than POTS lines?

I’m running HylaFAX 4.2.1 on a Mandrake Linux 10.0 box with a couple of MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI cards in it.

I would love to get this working across my VoIP lines so that I disconnect my POTS lines.

Anyone have any suggestions, experience, solutions to VoIP delays, retransmits, QoS, and losses?

Thanks,

Scott